Hubless Speargun & Hip Reel
The Hubless Speargun reel is innovative by design: The hubless "donut" shape reduces weight to only a few ounces and provides a convenient point to grab the reel from. The reel is comprised of durable delrin and oversized 316 stainless steel components & features an internal carbon clutch drag system for smooth and refined drag adjustment. The frame fully encloses the line to prevent "line hop". The spool knob contains bearings as well as a counterweight for smooth operation. Lightweight, durable, and built for abuse.
- 170 feet line capacity (with 1.6mm bluewater dyneema)
- Dimensions: W3.9" x H1.9" (H2.7" overall)
- 2x stainless steel mounting screws included
- Optional Carbon Fiber hip reel adapter
- Direct bolt on to black reef and all wooden spearguns with intended "woodgun style" wood screw mounting