Vandal-T Traditional Polespear
"The Vandal is the result of months of prototyping, research, and development. The fuel behind its conception was to create the perfect all-round polespear: The combination of subtly-agressive carbon aesthetics, top tier materials such as thick walled carbon and titanium components, and unparraleled performance with a shooting radius in excess of 15+ feet range, as far as most spearguns. This spear is built to exceed expectations."
The only neutrally buoyant polespear in the industry!
- Titanium furnishings
- 316 stainless steel traditional end with marine grade D-shackle
- Ribbed 12k spread tow gloss carbon fiber body
- Swirled "Black Reef style" rubberized grip
- 8mm (5/16 inch) burnt anodized titanium 22 inch injector rod
- 8mm (5/16 inch) 4 inch burnt anodized titanium slip tip w/ 400 lb cable or dyneema with rubber tension retainer
- Two stage traditional band
- Grouperskin Black Reef logo with diamond clear coat
Length: 10 feet (4 foot body sections)
Weight: approx 2.2lbs
Thickness: 17.5mm or 11/16 inch
Band size: 14mm or 9/16 inch
Load: approx. 40lbs @ max load
Black Reef Co provides a limited 2 year product warranty for defects and breakage. Our spears are built for abuse as these products are intended to be. If your spear happens to break due to the natural use of this product (NOT due to negligent treatment and abuse such as being run over by a car, for example), please contact us as well as provide proof of the breakage so we may warranty the broken component.
*This warranty excludes bands, injectors, or other components unless a factory defect has occured*